Urgently needed: an employee who knows how to get things done!
OPTEX Technologies is looking for a part-time employee Warehouse & Order administration, Purchase & Logistics. (20-30 hours)
You will work in our warehouse in The Hague, The Netherlands, where you will support the order administration, goods receipt and shipping. You will work in a small and customer-oriented team and have regular contact with our customers, suppliers and your colleagues from the sales team.
An overview of the most important tasks:
- Processing and invoicing of customer orders;
- Order picking, packing and shipping with our logistic partners;
- Informing customers about prices, order statuses and delivery times;
- Answering and processing questions and requests by phone and email;
- Receiving and placing in the warehouse of incoming goods;
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and orderly;
- Acquiring and maintaining own knowledge with regard to SAP.
What do we ask?
- An intermediate vocational education (MBO) work and thinking level;
- Availability of 20-30 hours per week;
- An independent, collegial and flexible attitude;
- A proactive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Good command of Microsoft Office is an advantage;
- Team spirit;
- Experience is an advantage.
What we offer
A working week from Monday to Friday, a versatile team, independence, room for function related courses and training, a competitive salary, good secondary conditions and good coffee!
Send us your motivation letter and CV via email@example.com.
Warehouse & Order administration, Purchase & Logistics employee (20-30 hours)