Informazioni sul prodotto
The Accurance 3D is the new Optex sensor based on TOF (Time of Flight) technology. 20.000 points of 3D X,Y, Z data are obtained calculating the distance and position using the time of the light from the light source to reflect back to the receiver, special designed CMOS imager to get a 3D range image.
Key features and benefits
• Real time 3D mapping within the FOV
• Extraction of target in complex background, even in same color and low contrast backgrounds
• Shape, position of target, moving speed and direction
• Gesture recognition
• Ability to set virtual detecting zone(s) within protected space
• Wide FOV and selectable FOV
• SDK parameters can be adjusted to fit a variety of environments
• Next generation of user interface
• Eyes of AGV, robots
• Shape recognition for baggage
• Sensing and tracking intruders
• Human counting
• Human recognition for security, safety, etc.
How it works
Original 2D imageRange image (depth color image)3D image
For specific information on applications for this sensor, the manual or inquiries for OEM projects, please contact us: email@example.com or +31 (0)70-4194100.