Akribos is a compact, multidirectional, indoor, 3D modelling, video based people counter which analyses in real time and with 97% accuracy* pedestrian traffic flow into retail stores, shopping centres, public facilities, conventions, exhibitions centres, transport hubs (rails, airports, etc.).
The Akribos Sensor processes counts, stores and automatically transfers the traffic data collected to a PC or 3rd party analytics software to create key-performance reports and dashboards.
- Automated Data transfer via TCP/IP in XML or TXT format
- Works with 3rd Party Analytics/building occupancy software
- Real time multi-directional traffic count (in/out – left/ right/straight)
- Tracks complicated movements (people standing still, stopping, turning back, crowds)
- Easy set-up with pre-configured multi count area settings
- Object shape recognition, direction recognition & 3D warping
- Sensor not easily affected by shadows or sunlight
- Live video stream with remote web access
- Count data storage up to 30 days
- Wide count area maximum 4.5m
- Installation height up 6 meters (via licence key)
- Single and multistore applications
- Easy to install, configure, manage and maintain
- Simple Web-based setup interface
Customise your Akribos VC1020
For all those creative individuals, you now have the option to customise your Akribos VC1020. This is a bespoke service provided by Optex, please feel free to contact us for quotes and lead times.
Unleash the power of Analytics
If you need a full people counting solution that includes analytics and dashboard, you can download the free 30 day trial from our 3rd party partner Xenometric who offers three different packages to analyse and report on the people counting data generated by Optex's Akribos sensor. For more information and to download one of the packages, click here.