The RLS-2020I is our compact indoor laser sensor which provides a customisable ‘virtual’ wall or pane with a detection area up to 20mx20m to identify the presence of people or objects. Our RLS series uses LiDar technology to protects areas from security breaches such as intrusion, theft or unauthorised access as well as improving the reliability of video based motion detection and surveillance.
The REDSCAN RLS-2020I has been designed to integrate with security or safety systems. It creates a detection area that cannot be easily provided by other sensors or video based detection systems such as virtual walls or virtual ceilings. The RLS 2020I is an ideal sensor to protect skylights in buildings, walls, assets such as paintings or shelves storing valuables goods. The discreet design and custom-paint option enables it to blend very well into an indoor environment.
Efficient Video Surveillance
Indoor Ceiling Protection
- Roof / Ceiling
- vertical and horizontal detection modes
- 3 analogue outputs: alarm, tamper and trouble.
- high res indoor mode to detect small object
- Features a unique detection algorithm
Other products you may be interested in
30m radius, 190° range IP laser sensor, can be integrated with major VMS providers.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Scene selection (outdoor, indoor, indoor etc.)
- Anti-masking function