Our vehicle sensors range provides accurate, above the ground, vehicle detection devices and vehicle counters.
Our ViiK vehicle sensors range has been developed to provide vehicle detection without any in-ground device. In most applications they can replace traditional induction or ground loop devices.
OPTEX’s vehicle gate sensor (OVS-01GT), will detect vehicles’ movement and presence for gate, barrier or industrial door activation. They can be connected to automatic gate openers, smart parking management systems, and warning signs. OPTEX’s OVS-01CC is a moving vehicle counter, it can be used as part of traffic management systems or for car flow analysis in retail parks.
Vehicle Detection OVS-01GT
The OVS-01GT detect moving and stationary vehicles and offers an above-ground alternative to the groundloop
- Above ground vehicle sensor - no civil engineering work required
- Combined FMCW (Microwave) and ultrasonic technology
- Vehicle presence and activation sensor for gate, barrier, and industrial door
- Detecting vehicles at a speed from 2 to 20km/h
Vehicle counter OVS-01CC
- Above ground vehicle counter - no civil engineering work required
- Microwave (FMCW) detection adjustable from 1 to 8m
- Reliable in harsh environment (snow, dust, rain)
- Detecting vehicles at a speed from 2 to 60km/h